‘Here at Fred Davies, we can offer you the many benefits of a Excise Bonded Warehouse’
- A bonded warehouse is a place of storage for excise goods that are stored free of excise duties. In simple terms, it is a duty-free zone.
- Significantly improve your cash flow by deferring your excise duties until your goods sell or leave the warehouse.
- If goods are being re-exported for overseas trade, the customs clearance will not be paid in the UK, instead it will be paid in the country of destination, avoiding double payment of duty.
- Get help with Excise Control. Here at Fred Davies, we can complete import & export declarations on your behalf.
- HMRC approves and regulates all UK Excise Warehouses and they are subject to careful assessment and regular auditing, so you can be confident of dealing with a reputable organisation.
- Fred Davies Storage is authorised by HMRC to store all Alcohol.
Excise bonded warehouse storage available in the North West. With excellent transport links from all over the UK including Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Runcorn, Wigan.