Our warehousing and storage facilities comprise over 175,000 sq. ft of racked and unracked warehousing, strategically located across 3 sites in the North West of England.
Fred Davies (Storage) Ltd. is a warehousing and distribution company based in St Helens, Merseyside conveniently located between the two major cities of North West England and boasts easy access to the motorway network. We are also close to the major air and seaports for added convenience.
All our premises are purpose-built with advanced 24-hour security including palisade fencing and CCTV systems.
Fred Davies is a member of the UKWA and offers a complete warehousing service with comprehensive stock control. All our services are covered under the scope of ISO 9001:2015 and GDP.
A combination of skilled and certified operators and the latest technology means that your products are moved and stored correctly and safely. Close attention to detail is a given at Fred Davies Storage.
Our policy is to provide businesses with a high standard of service at competitive rates.
Facilities and services include:
- Monitored 24 hour 365 days per year dual com alarm system with police response
- Racking or Bulk storage facilities available
- Safe handling of all types of products
- Unloading/loading of containers
- Mechanical and manual handling of products
- Computerised stock control offering clients their own portals
- Re-packaging and re-work services
- Professional, courteous and well-trained staff
In short Fred Davies has the ability to handle and store all types of products either palletised or loose loaded, with specialist equipment to ensure the safe handling of product either for receipt or loading for onward shipment.
We would be pleased to quote for any specific requirements you might have currently or in the future and look forward to hearing from you.